All those who have had the experience of buying a new home or selling a home know it is not an easy task in our current market conditions. RE/MAX and it’s RE/MAX balloon logo has assisted in creating a world famous real estate company. RE/MAX associates help people sell a home or buy a new home. It has been in business for over three decades and caters to clients from different parts of the world and has offices and associates that serve the smallest cities or towns.
RE/MAX has offices worldwide where real estate agents work tirelessly to help clients buy or sell properties and homes. RE/MAX Realtors have dominated the ranks in all the Certified Residential Specialist (CRS), the Certified Distressed Property Expert (CDPE), the Seniors Real Estate Specialist (SRES) and the Accredited Buyer Representative (ABR) designations and continuing education. This means their agents have some of the best expert knowledge related to the real estate industry and are able to serve buyers and sellers in a professional and highly skilled manner.
Whether you want to buy a new home or sell a home your task will become very easy and less stressful if you hire a RE/MAX Realtor because they:
- Keep themselves up to date with the latest trends in the industry.
- Use a comparative market analysis to determine the best price of a home or property.
- Use the MLS (Multiple Listing Service) listings to list their client’s homes and properties for sale with pictures and demographics on the Internet.
- Their knowledge of the local area and the market conditions help the process to be as smooth and easy as possible.
- Assist you from the beginning to the end of the process and work to earn your trust in hopes of repeat and referral business.
RE/MAX understands it’s responsibilities to society and has taken initiatives to give back to the community. Whenever you hire a RE/MAX Realtor for either buying a home or selling a home, they may donate a part of their earnings by participating in the Miracle Home Program or the Home for the Cure Program. Under the Miracle Home Program, real estate agents make a contribution to a local hospital affiliated with the Children's Miracle Network. The donation remains in the area and benefits the local residents. Under the Home for the Cure Program, a donation is made to Susan G. Komen for the Cure which uses the funds to help fight breast cancer.