Bahamas Property Portal is focused on producing the most
favourable results in the shortest possible time for our sellers.
With a proper mix of resources, we are able to get your property
exposed to the largest audience possible. Our detailed marketing
plan is as follows:
- To sell your home for the highest value in the shortest possible time.
- To attract qualified buyers through a variety of channels.
- To cooperate fully with real estate community to maximize exposure of your home
- To assist in all stages of the transaction, from the purchase offer through closing.
The Plan Of Action
- Submit your real estate listing to the Bahamas MLS.
- Submit copies of your listing to our company’s sales staff for their waiting buyers.
- Send email alert to the Bahamas' Top Realtors as soon as your listing is taken.
- Promote your home at the real estate board meetings for maximum exposure to the other agents.
- Develop a list of features and benefits of your home for the cooperating agents to use with their potential buyers.
- Suggest and advise you as to any changes you might want to make in your property to make it even more marketable to buyers.
- Constantly update you as to any changes in the real estate market.
- Create additional exposure through a professional Bahamas Property Portal “For Sale” sign
- Hold open house and weekday broker's open when possible.
- Advertise in newspapers when necessary.
- Prequalify, when possible, all prospective buyers.
- Make you completely aware of all the various methods of financing that your buyer may want to use.
- Have the cooperating brokers in the area tour your home.
- Provide for the cooperating brokers, on a monthly basis, a list of the features and benefits of your home.
- Follow up with all of the salespeople who have shown your home for their response.
- Assist you in arranging interim financing, if necessary.
- Deliver a copy of your multiple listing and all published advertisements for your approval.
- Represent you upon the presentation of all contracts by cooperating brokers and help you negotiate the best possible price and terms.
- Handle follow-up and keep you informed, after the contract has been accepted, on all mortgage, title
- and other closing procedures.
- Deliver your closing funds upon completion. Click here to list your home today!